Ways to enjoy SIM membership:
- Attend a local chapter meeting or event - your local SIM chapter is where members meet to network, to exchange information, and to learn about what's new in the industry. SIM has 38 local chapters - click on Chapters in the top navigation bar to learn more about a chapter near you.
- Develop individual leadership skills and develop your team with the SIM Leadership Institute.
- Attend a local, regional or national event at discounted rates.
- Check out SIM's Members-In-Transition Program - whether you are in transition or keeping an eye out for your next opportunity, the MIT Program has resources from major search firms, tips for managing your career, and more. The group is open to all members and includes those who are looking for some help/advice in their job searches as well as those who are employed and willing to help. Participate in the weekly conference calls and email groups where members share leads and offer free advice.
- Join a SIM Interest Group - gain a professional edge by collaborating with peers across industries and geographies.
- Enjoy a subscription to SIM's weekly newsletter - SIM Connect tackles today's most relevant issues, gathered from leading industry publications. SIM Connect keeps members informed of topics that impact the daily operation of their business. Access to the archives is also available with SIM membership. Click HERE to learn more about advertising in SIM Connect.
- And much more! Check out all SIM Programs here.
SIM's membership year is January 1 - December 31.