Members In Transition Program
The Members In Transition (MIT) group was developed to assist SIM members in need by providing a forum to share leads, opportunities and advice. This program is open to all members for interactive collaboration, including those in need as well as those looking to help!
For more information on how to take advantage, click here to visit the Members Only Section.
- Listserv Collaboration
- National Weekly Calls
- Tuesdays @ 12pm Eastern & Thursdays @ 8am Eastern
- Visit the Members Only MIT Page to join the listserv. Once signed up for the listserv, you will receive weekly reminders with the dial-in number
- Career Portal
- Job Board search aggregation
- Access to weekly live webinars
- Free job search resources
- Free resume review
- Library filled with audio, articles and past webinars
- Helping Hands Program
- SIM Members-In-Transition who are available for part time or contract work while they plan their next career move.
- To add yourself to the Helping Hands roster, log into your SIMnet.org account, update the "Helping Hands" text box in your profile, along with your LinkedIn URL if you wish. The report will be generated and posted in the Members Only MIT Page on a monthly basis.
- Executive Search Professionals Listing
- Visit the Members Only MIT Page to view a listing of search professionals within SIM and feel free to reach out to them!
- Postings from Executive Search Professionals
- Any and all members are encouraged to share content!
- Resources to help you in your search.
- Discounts: Ask your local chapter what type of discounts are available to members in transition.