2014 SIM RLF Registration Opens on Monday, July 29, 2013
Important Notices | Forum Registration Links | Registration Directions | What's Next?
- Please read the directions below regarding the registration process.
- If you have any questions regarding RLF registration, please contact Vincenzo Nelli at 856.380.6827 or email.
- If you are a SIM International Member, log in to SIMnet.org before you begin the registration process. You will not receive member pricing if you are not logged in. If you have been told to register as "APC Premier" (click HERE for a list of APC Premier companies) if anyone from your company is a SIM International member, regardless of chapter affiliation or you are not sure if your company has SIM membership, please contact email@example.com or call 856.3803.6827 for member pricing promo code before beginning registration.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your username and/or password.
Individual Forum Registration
Click HERE to Register for the Northeast Forum
Click HERE to Register for the Northeast Spring Forum
Click HERE to Register for the New York Metro Forum
Click HERE to Register for the MidAtlantic Forum
Click HERE to Register for the Southeast Forum
Click HERE to Register for the Midwest Forum
Click HERE to Register for the St. Louis Forum
Click HERE to Register for the Southwest Forum
Click HERE to Register for the Northwest Forum
Click HERE to Register for the Pacific Southwest Forum
- For Best Results, please read the FAQ before you start
- From the above list of forums, select the appropriate link for the forum you wish to register for.
- Select "Register/RSVP for this event" » under Registration Information Bar) of Click Register (at the top of the page under Community Calendar).
- Click "Yes, you will be attending" then enter the total number of people that you will be registering and click "Next."
- Click the "Required Event Ticket" radio button and then complete the required registration fields. Those that are underlines have additional information or explanation if hovered over with mouse.
- Enter the validation code number and continue
- A confirmation screen will show the information as you entered it. At this point, you may edit the information or "Complete Registration" if all fields are correct.
- Verify "Shopping Cart" looks correct and that pricing and any discounts are applied
- If you are employed by a member company, enter your discount promo code and click "Apply Now."
- At this point, you may register another attendee if applicable by clicking "Continue Shopping" or "Checkout."
- Enter billing information (Step 1 or 2). Choose "Bill Me" if you need to submit an invoice for payment processing or "Credit Card" to pay securely online via American Express, MasterCard or Visa.
- You may enter comments if necessary and then click "Proceed to Confirmation"
- This is your final opportunity to verify that you've registered for the correct forum and that your fees are correct. After you have completed a final review, click "Complete Order"Important - If you choose "Bill Me" you must click "View Invoice/Receipt" and print your invoice/receipt, a hard copy bill will not be mailed to you. If you paid by credit card, you will receive an email with a link to your receipt.
What Happens Next?
After registering, you will receive a Welcome email with a User Name and Password for the www.simnet.org website so that you may participate in the Online RLF Group. In addition, you will receive an email from RLF Administrator, Joanne Jackowiec, with additional information on your forum and next steps. Book codes to order your books from Amazon.com will be emailed to participants starting in September 2013.
If you have any questions, please contact SIM Program Manager, Vincenzo R. Nelli.