Our Mission: To prepare our members and their organizations to meet the challenges and mitigate the risks of tomorrow's ever changing cyber threat landscape.
Our Vision: The cybersecurity SIG will promote and provide strategic, timely, actionable, and business-focused content and discussion around cybersecurity issues, trends, and best practices, while building and sustaining a high-value network of cybersecurity thought leaders.
Who should join:
- Senior IT executives (e.g. CIOs, CTOs, SVP/VP/Directors of IT)
- Senior business & technology security executives (e.g. CISO, VP of IT Security, Corporate Security)
- Audit/Risk/Compliance executives
- Corporate legal staff
- Consultants providing executive management advisory services
What to expect:
- Regular Web Conferences (preview upcoming events)
- Breakout sessions at SIMposium (check out our Risk Management track at SIMposium 2016)
- Ad-hoc discussion with other members via our private collaboration forum - COMING SOON!
Benefits of SIG Membership:
- Enjoy SIG membership and events at no additional cost (included with your existing SIM membership)
- Participate in strategic discussions, leave with actionable take-aways
- Meet and interact with industry experts, your peers and other SIM leaders
- Exchange best practices with peers and thought leaders
- Access our resource library for current and actionable intellectual assets
Are you ready to engage?
- Join the SIG
- Register for an upcoming event (SIG membership required)
- Volunteer you time and talent (contributor and leadership positions available)
- Contact us at CyberSecuritySIG@simnet.org with questions
- Spread the word by sharing our flyer
- Join our private collaboration forum (SIG membership required) - COMING SOON!
- Access our library (SIG membership required)
We look forward to collaborating with you as we build a more secure future!