Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB)
Hanover Insurance Group
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Janssen Research and Development
McGraw Hill Financial
Moody's Inversors Service
Mueller Water Products
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Penske Automotive Group
Transaction Network Services
True Value Company
APC members continuously interact - and meet three times per year - as an intimate, confidential IT executive network committed to sharing important research, leading-edge practices and future trends.
• APC members are senior IT executives from a wide range of national and global industries.
• APC members gather in varying locations three times per year for 1 1/2 days of in-depth sharing, learning, and collaboration.
• The strategies, successes, and challenges discussed at APC meetings are confidentially shared among this intimate group of select IT executives.
• APC members interact throughout the year via secure collaboration media to share challenges and recommendations.
• APC membership includes invaluable mentoring and professional development opportunities for members' organizations.