2014 Gateway to Innovation brings IT Leaders and thinkers together from across the nation to inspire, collaborate and gain the competitive edge in an industry that demands more for less.
2014 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS:
Erik Wahl is a recognized artist and speaker who inspires professionals to achieve greater levels of performance. The Wahl Group, challenges organizations to implement breakthrough thinking techniques to accomplish extraordinary results.Erik’s unique understanding of vision traces back to his experience as an artist.
LT General Honoré No one can forget the images of devastation on the Gulf Coast left by Hurricane Katrina in August 2005. When it seemed that desperation and chaos were taking over the city of New Orleans, one man stepped in to take charge and restore order and hope, General Russel L. Honoré.
Don McMillan has performed over 200 shows for major corporations around the United States including IBM, Dell, Apple, Cisco Systems, and HP. He is the only stand-up comedian working who is using PowerPoint and references "Avagadro's Number", "DRAM", and beta tests all his jokes.
New for 2014: Executive Breakout Track
Abbie Lundberg helps leaders and their teams translate complex issues into focused, compelling messages to gain buy in and deliver results. Meaningful communication is more important than ever to companies’ ability to influence stakeholder thinking and behavior - both inside and outside the company.
Brian Schul As an Air Force fighter pilot, Brian was shot down in the Vietnam War and severely burned in the ensuing crash. Initially given up for dead, he was finally rescued and spent one year in the hospital. Brian masterfully uses his aviation slides and stories as a vehicle to tell a broader inspired story of hope, overcoming obstacles and daring to dream.
Dr Carl Hammerschlag is a master storyteller and internationally recognized author, physician, speaker, healer, and humanitarian clown. A Yale-trained psychiatrist; he has spent more than twenty years working with Native Americans. He is an expert on how to survive in rapidly changing cultures.
Executive Breakout Track Panel Presentation:
- • Tremendous opportunity to network with more than 800 regional IT executives and build new relationships
- • 28 interactive sessions hosted by industry leaders addressing the convergence of IT with other business imperatives
- • Community Giveback: over $490, 000 to date has been donated to the local IT Community
- • Professional Development Showcase helping IT executives advance their careers
- • Awards Program celebrating local leaders and the future of regional growth
- • An Invitation Only CIO reception the evening prior to the conference
- • Entrepreneur Showcase, hosted by the St. Louis RCGA and ITEN
- • Technology Research Showcase, establishing the region as a vibrant technology growth center