April 2 - What Every IT Leader Needs to Know About Cyber Security (presentation coming soon)
February 28 - Creating "Connection Currency": Power Your Career & Fast Track Your Projects
Click here to view meeting attendance.
January 26 - Workplace Passion with Armers Moncure
February 23 - Behind the Scenes Series: Express Scripts Pharmacy & Lab Tour
March 15 - The Art of Building an Award-Winning IT Organization with Kathie Topel
April 26 - Gateway to Innovation Conference
May 15 - 5th Annual SIM Community Outreach Golf Tournament
September 17-19 - SIM St. Louis 8th Annual Leadership Workshop
September 18 - Leadership Lessons from Some of the Worlds Toughest Marathons
October 29 - Women in IT
November 8 - CIO Panel
February 23 - Morning Session - How to stay nimble & flexible in large IT shops - Bryan Doerr - SAVVIS Chief Technology Officer, Rich DuBose - Brown Shoe Director eCommerce and Derik Reiser - Enterprise Holdings Director Governance
March 22 - The Speed of Life - Speaker Brian Shul
April 5 - Gateway to Innovation Conference - Chase Park Plaza, St. Louis, MO
May 24 - SIM STL Golf Tournament and Fundraiser - Forest Park Golf
June 14 - Morning Session - Trust & Teamwork with Virtual Teams
July 28th - Member's Only Social Event @ Point of View Restaurant
August - 8-10 - Leadership Workshop: "Leading with Style"
September 21- Seismic Generational Shifts That Are Changing Everything - Speaker Ellen Schulz
November 1- 6th Annual CIO Panel - Sponsored by Compuware. Hosted by Savvis.
January 21 - "Leadership Legacy: Building Your Powerful Leadership Brand" speaker Lethia Owens, 6-9 p.m., Whitaker Hall, Washington University
March 24 - "The Visionary Leader: An Evening with Dr. Carl Hammerschlag" speaker Dr. Carl Hammerschlag, 6-9 p.m., Whitaker Hall, Washington University
April 20 - Gateway to Innovation, Chase Park Plaza (www.g2iconference.com)
May 11 - SIM golf tournament, 1 p.m., WingHaven Country Club
July 13 - Members-Only Social Event, 6-10 p.m., Schlafly Bottleworks
August 2-4 - Leadership Workshop: The Future of Leadership
September 15 – SIM Program, Dick Dooley, 6-9 p.m., Whitaker Hall, Washington University
October 9 - Operation Food Search, members-only charity event, 9 a.m.-noon
November 18 - CIO Panel, 6-9 p.m., Whitaker Hall, Washington University
December 12-15 - International Conference on Information Systems conference - ICIS 2010, Hyatt Regency
November 2009 – Annual CIO Panel: Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago
- Matt Spyers, Ralcorp Holdings, Inc.
- Don Imholz, Centene Corporation
- Mike Manchisi, Mastercard Global Technology and Operations
- Shane Mayes, Onshore Technology Services
September 2009 – Says Who? The Art and Science of Changing Minds
- Steve Hughes, Hit Your Stride
August 2009 – SIM 2009 Leadership Workshop
- Shirley Cunningham, CIO, Monsanto Company
- Vinny Ferrari, CIO, Edward Jones
- Edith Varley, The Varley Group
- Bob Byrne, CIO, Spartech
- Joan Kelly, Group Executive, Mastercard Worldwide
- Bill Emmons, Federal Reserve Bank
- Andrea Terhune, Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Holdings
March 2009 – Achieving the Elusive ROI
- Bob Balassi, CTO, Maryville Technologies
February 2009 – The Phoenix Factor
- John O’Leary, Rising Above
November 2008: CIO Panel Discussion
- Gilbert L. Hoffman, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Maritz Inc.
- Mark O’Bryan Senior, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives and Chief Information Officer Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation
- Bhavani Amirthalingam, Vice President Information Technology of World Wide Technology Inc.
- Patricia Smith Thurman, Group Executive, Information Products Service Delivery Global Technology and Operations MasterCard Worldwide
- Yvette Gonzales Director, Information Services for Shelter Insurance Companies
September 2008: Leadership in the 21st Century: Partnering for Success
- Carolyn G. Walton, Vice President Information Systems, Wal-Mart
July 2008: SIM 2008 Leadership Workshop
- Facilitator — Cliff Higbee is the Director of the Member and Statistical Records Division of the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- Steve Hassell joined Emerson in February 2004 as Vice President and Chief Information Officer.
- Dan Ross serves as the State of Missouri’s Chief Information Officer.
- Rahul Goturi, Vice President and CIO of Solutia Inc.
May 2008: Agility, Governance and Productivity
- Speaker: Dr. Murray Cantor, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Rational software
April 2008: Understanding The Movement Toward Virtualization
- Jaqui Lynch, Architect, Systems Engineer, pSeries and Linux, Mainline Information Systems
March 2008: Global Trends in IT Service Management: For the Times, They are a Changin’
- Ken Wendle , Hewlett Packard Educational Services
February 2008: Critical Team Skills for CIOs and Their Staff
- Karen Tapy, President of Take Action Meetings
January 2008: Measuring and Communicating IT Business Value
- Craig Symons, Vice President, Forrester Research
November 2007: Offshore Outsourcing of IT Work to India and China
- Mary Lacity, Professor and Joe Rottman, Assistant Professor, University of Missouri, St. Louis
October 2007: The Roles of IT in Business Process Management and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Bill Bott, Deputy to Missouri's Chief Information Officer
September 2007: University CIO Panel Discussion
- Ellen Watson, CIO, Saint Louis University
- Andrew D. Ortstadt, Associate Vice Chancellor for Information Services & Technology, Washington University in St. Louis
- Jim Tom, CIO, University of Missouri, St. Louis
- Larry Haffner, Vice President for Information Technology at Webster University
August 2007: SIM Leadership 2007
- Facilitator: Cliff Higbee, Director of the Member and Statistical Records Division of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. - Jerry Kent, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cequel III, an investment and management Mark Showers, Chief Information Officer for Monsanto Company.
- Rob Reeg, Chief Technology Officer for MasterCard Worldwide.
- Steve Finnerty, Vice President – IT Strategy and Planning for Applied Materials. Has held positions as the Senior Vice President for Information Systems and Supply Chain Management at premier global companies including Dell, Kraft Foods and Johnson Controls.
May 2007: Summary, Statistics and Strategies - Resiliency, Availability, Continuity and Recovery
- Kevin Kerber, SunGard, Director of Sales
April 2007: IT Personnel - Problems and Solutions
- Phil Zweig, Principle Z-Sharp LLC
March 2007: Panel on IT Security
- Norm Appelman, First Vice President, Treasury Services, Commerce Bank
- Jim Thompson, Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Donald E. Bertier, Jr., VP, Chief Security Officer, SAVVIS Inc.
February 2007: Project Management: Modern Business Strategy Execution
- Kevin Rhoades, Vice President of Quality, MAVERICK Technologies
January 2007: How Blogs Can Make (or Break) a Corporate Reputation
- Jim Durbin, Director, Corporate Communications for Durbin Media Group
November 2006: Twelve Supplier Capabilities
- Dr. Mary Lacity, Professor of Information Systems at the University of Missouri-St. Louis
October 2006: CIO Panel
- Steve Hassell, CIO, Emerson
- Bryan Doerr, CTO, SAVVIS
- Pat McNamee, Sr. VP and CIO, Express Scripts, Inc.
- Glen Schuster, Sr. VP, CIO, Centene Corporation
- Michael Abbene, VP and CIO, Arch Coal, Inc.
September 2006: Business Process Management
- Michael Melenovsky, Gartner Research Director
July 2006: Leadership Workshop
- Facilitated by Dick Dooley, The Dooley Group
- Dr. Carl A. Hammerschlag, M.D. Inspirational Speaker, Healer, Author of many books
- Charles F. Knight, Chairman Emeritus of Emerson, Co-author of Performance without Compromise
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bonner, Ph.D. President and CEO of the St. Louis Zoo.
- Gerry Wethington, Vice President of Homeland Security, Justice and Public Safety, Global Public Sector for Unisys, former CIO for the State of Missouri, and former Director, Information Systems Division Technical Services Bureau with the Missouri Highway Patrol
- Michael D. Ault, SBC Services Inc., AVP of Network Solutions
- Joni Lehman, Senior Vice President of Operations, RGA, former officer and 25 year associate of Lincoln National Life
May 2006: Best Practices for IT Asset Management
- Kelly McMahon, Solution Strategist, NA BSO Sales Enablement
April 2006: Looking at Leadership ... From the Inside-Out
- John O. Dozier, Jr.,President, Dozier+Company, Executive Coach and Facilitator on Leadership Development and Skills
March 2006: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA): Haven't we heard this before?
- Jake Freivald, Vice President with iWay Software's Products Division
February 2006: Building an IP Telephony Strategy Map
- Richard Zimmermann, Director, Network Solutions Marketing
January 2006: 8 Habits of IT Service Management: Foundation Built on Bedrock and Findings from IT Workforce Development Research
- Ken Wendle, ITSM Solution Lead, HP, Dr. Mary Lacity, Professor of Information Systems, College of Business, University of Missouri St. Louis