To participate in the RLF program, an individual must be identified as a high-potential IT professional and sponsored by an IT executive.
$8,850 RLF Registration
$600 SIM Member Discount*
$500 Early Bird Discount**
Discounts are cumulative
* Any active SIM member employed by a company qualifies any additional company employees for the SIM member discount - if you are unsure if your company qualifies, please email RLF@simnet.org
or call 856.380.6827 before
* *To qualify for Early Bird discount you must register on or before December 1st, 2013. In order to receive the Early bird rate, you must complete registration and pay by December 1, 2013.
Are you faced with the challenges encountered when pursuing enterprise efforts in a federated model? Ask about our in-house forums...breaking down silos and building trusting relationships.
What is Included in the Fee?
- Six two-day meetings spread over nine to ten months
- One year membership to SIM International (year after RLF completion) - additional Chapter Fees may apply.
- Annual SIMposium Conference registration (year of program)
- All forum books, session materials and mailing
- * Travel and hotel accommodations are not included in this fee.
A short biographical essay will be required and the first five books must be read prior to the first session. Your facilitator will contact you with the specifics.
If cancellation is necessary, it must be in writing by the sponsor and delivered 30 days before the start of the first session. $3,900 of the fees will be returned to the organization. In lieu of a cash refund, the registration may be transferred to a Regional Leadership Forum for the following year. No other cancellation requests will be honored. If a registered participant is unable to continue early in the program (before the second session), a substitute who meets the qualifications may participate in the remaining sessions. If cancellation occurs after an electronic book code has been issued, the code will be scrambled so that it cannot be claimed by the canceling individual. If the electronic book code is claimed and cancellation occurs the individual or organization will be responsible for the value of the book code. In the event of substitution a second electronic book code will not be sent.
Late Payment Policy
Registration forms and payment must be received prior to the start of the first session . Payments not received by the start of the first session will incur a late fee of 1% per month.
Contact SIM: 1.856.380.6827 or email@example.com.