RLF IS OFFERING ADDED VALUE FOR 2020 AS IN-PERSON PROGRAMS MOVE TO 2021. To preserve the famous RLF experience:
- All 2020 RLF participants are being moved to next year's RLF experience of 6 traditional in-person sessions which will resume in 2021.
- For the balance of 2020 and early 2021, current RLF participants will continue occasional virtual meetings to share special content and connectivity, providing additive value for this year's class in advance of their on-site RLF experience in 2021.
RLF IS RESPONDING TO THE STRONG PREFERENCE FOR IN-PERSON SESSIONS
- The move to 2021 is being made out of concern for the health and well-being of all RLF constituents amid varying state / local guidelines and evolving travel/meeting restrictions.
- RLF has also surveyed 2020 sponsors who have communicated a strong preference for the move to on-site/in-person sessions in 2021 to preserve the powerful impact of the RLF experience.
THERE'S STILL TIME TO PARTICIPATE IN VIRTUAL MEETINGS AHEAD OF 2021
- In addition to current 2020 RLF participants moving to 2021 forums, new RLF registrations are also being accepted for anyone wishing to join the added-value combination of 2020 virtual meetings plus 2021 in-person sessions.
- Anyone interested in participating should contact email@example.com for the Pacific Southwest RLF and Pacific Northwest RLFprograms or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all other RLF programs.
LESSONS FROM 2020 WILL LEAD TO AN EVEN STRONGER RLF IN FUTURE YEARS
- As current virtual forum gatherings progress throughout 2020 and early 2021, RLF is learning important lessons to add increased value to future offerings, enabling RLF to continue standing apart from all other leadership development programs.
VIRTUAL MEETINGS ARE UNDERWAY IN ADVANCE OF THE 2021 PROGRAMS
The following links connect to the latest information about individual RLF programs during the remainder of 2020 and throughout 2021: