Join SIM St. Louis Chapter and collaborate with us in the management revolution that is changing the way the world communicates, educates, and conducts business. Membership in this chapter of an international organization puts you in the middle of a global community that is harnessing the power of knowledge, information, and technology.
Benefits of Membership
- Networking: General membership meetings, conferences, CIO Roundtables, Practioner Roundtable. Consultant Roundtable, and seminars
- SIM International: Membership in SIM St. Louis also includes membership in SIM International, the premier professional organization for top information systems executives. SIM International sponsors a number of innovative programs, for more information go to (provide link to SIMI)
- Knowledge Sharing: Working Group deliverables, Advanced Practices Council (APC) research, bi-monthly SIM International Member eNewsletter, Webcasts and SIM’s online community at simnet.org.
- Community Outreach: The opportunity to gived back to the community through our active outreach efforts.
- Education: Access the SIM Regional Leadership Forum™, providing industry-specific training for future IT leaders
- Advocacy: Join the collaborative "voice” of SIM on issues such as cyberspace security and software licensing.
- Industry Leadership: Access peers who understand and manage similar challenges and issues.
- Individual Corporate Membership at $350 Membership for one individual in SIM St. Louis and SIM International.
- Individual Academic/Nonprofit Membership at $175 Membership for one individual, academicians or employees of nonprofit organizations only, in SIM St. Louis and SIM International.
- Corporate Membership at $300 per membership (min. 3 members) Membership for three or more individuals from one organization in SIM St. Louis and SIM International.
- Transitional Membership at $0 Membership fees waived for one individual in SIM St. Louis only (not SIM International) until new employment is achieved.