Dues rules for SIMEAWG:
1. Organizational membership: $300 per year paid to SIM HQ for each EAWG member organization.
a. Each member organization can add an unlimited number of additional representatives (EAWG members) at no additional cost.
b. EAWG dues are always paid directly to SIM HQ.
2. Individual membership: $75 per year paid to SIM HQ for each EAWG individual member.
a. EAWG individual members must be SIM members.
b. EAWG dues are always paid directly to SIM HQ
3. At least one of the EAWG members from each member organization must be a SIM member (although all are encouraged to be SIM members too). If joining as an individual member, you must be a SIM member.
a. If you join SIM via a local chapter, then pay your SIM dues to your chapter. (This involves two separate payments since EAWG dues are always paid directly to SIM HQ and local chapters collect SIM dues.)
b. If not joining SIM via a chapter, then pay SIM at-large membership to SIM HQ with EAWG dues
c. Refer to the SIM Membership page for current SIM membership types and dues
4. All EAWG members (Individual members, and all individual representatives from Organizations) will use the online form to establish their membership (and thereby provide their contact and interest information).
5. Anyone who joins in the 4th quarter isn't charged for the current year, just the subsequent one.