Executive Career Council (ECC)
The ECC was established several years ago to develop a close relationship between our members and a few carefully selected executive career advisers (including those in executive search, outplacement and executive coaching.)
Designation as a Council member was necessary because executive career advisers in general are not eligible for SIM DFW Chapter membership.
- They provide panel discussions from time to time at our monthly meetings on executive development topics; and
- They always welcome member calls and provide a valuable sounding board to our members regarding their career questions and concerns (confidentiality is always assured.)
Our Chapter recognizes the ECC members’ contributions by:
- Inviting them to our regular meetings, including the Golf Tournament;
- Providing their contact information to members who request it; and
- Providing a SIM Board member as liaison who meets with them regularly.
The ECC members hope that when SIM members have search, transition or coaching needs, they are included in those discussions.
Instructions for DFW SIM Members to reach ECC members (click here)