Home | Purpose,Mission & Vision | Member Organization
& By Laws
As a member of the Dallas/Fort Worth Area Chapter of SIM (Brochure Here) , you will benefit from the following member-restricted activities:
- Dinner speakers who are prominent experts and key leaders in academia and industry. Most programs are the first Monday of every month.
- CIO round table discussions promoting idea exchange among peers from different industries and universities.
- Career Management.
- Peer networking - Our Chapter is a CIO organization designed expressly for CIOs.
- Mutual problem-solving and sharing of experiences.
- Executive Career Council (ECC). Highly trained and vetted HR professionals for members ONLY.
- Members in Transition Program. Members only.
- Partnerships between academic and practitioner communities (Educational Initiatives & Academic Alliances).
- Membership Directory for networking opportunities spanning many industries.
- Access to SIM International publications (Advanced Practices Council) and annual SIMposium conference.
- Annual Golf Tournament sponsored by non-member vendor firms.
2012 State of the Chapter Message from President Larry Freed [.pdf; 525 Kb)]
2011 State of the Chapter Message from President Debbie Jowers [.pdf; 66 Kb)]
2010 State of the Chapter Message from President Debbie Jowers [.pdf; 88 Kb]
2009 State of the Chapter Message from President Mark Urbis [.pdf; 72 Kb]Click here to download the Revised Chapter Bylaws file