2011 SIM International Report to Membership
- In May, 2011 the SIMI executive committee released the Power of SIM report to the membership. Click to view.
Attend our programs and encourage your fellow professionals to join us
- SEASIM’s activities are designed to appeal to Information Management practitioners. We are dedicated to providing quality programs on current issues and providing a professional networking environment for the sharing of concerns, information and ideas. Our programs are focused on management issues and technology from a management perspective.
Network with fellow members at our meetings
Participate on Committees
- Our monthly programs usually have from 40 to 150 attendees and there is time for socialization before and after the meeting starts. Meetings offer opportunities to question speakers or panel members.
- The SEASIM membership experience can be greatly enhanced by participating on our Board of Directors and our committees for Operations, Membership, Programs, Forums, Sponsorships, Education, Technology and Marketing.
Take advantage of our Educational Programs
- Look at our website for more information on the RLF (Regional Leadership Forum) RLF is a one-of-a-kind program that enables IT professionals to reach their highest potential through self-study, classroom experiences and first-hand accounts from leading IT executives. RLF also provides students the opportunity to network with other IT managers, which often leads to long-term professional working relationships
Participate at the National Level
- Members can also participate in various committees and on the Board at the National level of SIM.
- Every year SIM offers SIMposium, a three day conference with speakers of note from the professional Information Management arena.
- Other National SIM offerings include: SIM Portfolio, SIM Partner Webcasts, On-line Membership Directory, Advanced Practices Council, Academic Workshops, Issue, Advocacy efforts and more. See http://simnet.site-ym.com for details.