About the South Florida Chapter
The South Florida Chapter of SIM was formally incorporated in the State of Florida on February 15, 2006. The South Florida Chapter is a professional non-profit society.
The Chapter serves CIOs, senior IT executives and managers from for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, consultants, academics involved in IT-related education and other leaders in the IT industry from our region. Our Chapter holds quarterly meetings to discuss pressing concerns and foster networking, knowledge transfer and the sharing of best practices among the IT leaders of South Florida.
Our chapter seeks to:
- Develop a peer network of IT confidantes, advisors, and friends by fostering the transfer of knowledge and best practices through leveraging shared experiences among colleagues, business executives, technology experts and community leaders;
- Encourage the adoption of technology throughout our community to increase South Florida's economic competitiveness;
- Become the voice of the IT community in our region regarding critical issues;
- Enhance South Florida's reputation as a community of outstanding technology leaders by giving back to our community to create opportunities for others
- Mentor and develop the next generation of IT leaders in South Florida.
If you are interested in joining our chapter, please fill out the applicable information on the SIM Web Site at this weblink and select the Submit button. Your application will be sent to the Membership Chair, Marilyn Guenot (email@example.com ).