Connecting over 3,500 of the world's premier IT leaders for business solution exchange, timely education and professional development, SIM members receive a number of tangible and intangible benefits.
- Networking: Local chapter meetings, conferences, roundtables and seminars
- Knowledge Sharing: Working Group deliverables, Advanced Practices Council (APC) research, bi-monthly Member eNewsletter, Webcasts and SIM’s online community, simnet.org.
- Education: Access to the SIM Regional Leadership Forum™, providing industry-specific training for future IT leaders.
- Advocacy: The collaborative "voice” of SIM on issues such as cyberspace security and software licensing.
- Industry Leadership: Access to peers who understand and manage similar challenges and issues.
*As a SIM Member, Premiere Global Services offers audio and web conferencing and services at special pricing.
Click here to apply for membership in the Capital Area Chapter.
- Membership Criteria
- Membership Types & Dues