Welcome to SIM St. Louis...St. Louis' Premier Network for IT Leaders.
April 23, 2014 - Gateway to Innovation
May 15, 2014 - Driving Innovation - The Value our Startup Community can Drive for Our Established Organizations
May 20, 2014 - SIM St. Louis Annual Golf Tournament
July 17, 2014 - SIM St. Louis Summer Social (Members Only)
GATEWAY TO INNOVATION
Also known as "G2I"
The Premier Collaboration & Networking Event for IT Professionals
Wednesday, April 23
Hyatt Regency St Louis at the Arch
Early Bird Pricing through January 31 - $150 Per Person
Founded in 2003 The Society for Information Management St. Louis Chapter provides quality events, workshops and networking opportunities for key IT leaders. SIM is the premier networking and education organization for over 4,300 IT Leaders. We are a not-for-profit where IT Leaders support the local community through various charities.
Why should I be a member of SIM? What is the value of SIM?
- SIM is headed by IT Leaders and is for IT Leaders.
- We provide Professional and IT Leadership Development.
- Great networking opportunities with IT Leaders and Decision-Makers through exposure to various industries and organizations at SIM events (like our CIO Panel and SIM Leadership Workshop).
- The opportunity to strengthen the St. Louis IT Community with local charities.
- Mentorship and Board Member opportunities
- Access to SIM International’s Web site for access to expert and peer-generated intellectual capital.
SIM St. Louis Events
• The SIM St. Louis Leadership Workshop Our Annual Leadership Workshop is a three day event focused around a central theme with key deliverables to increase your performance as a leader. Our world-class facilitators and speakers drive the agenda and activities that provide a quality learning environment for attendees from throughout the greater St. Louis area. Utilizing national and local IT leadership to drive this program is the key to its success. This workshop is special because it provides opportunities for personal interaction with the speakers - industry leaders and CIO’s.
• The CIO Panel Each year SIM STL teams up with Washington University’s CAIT to produce the CIO Panel. The program gathers CIO’s from the greater St. Louis area together for an evening to discuss top issues in the IT arena. Always interesting and informative this event is a favorite for members.
• SIM St. Louis Speaking Series In addition to our yearly showcase events SIM STL regularly hosts nationally known speakers that cover a wide range of topics from performance and productivity to organizational growth and leadership lessons. Each of our sessions include food and drink an hour prior to the event that provide a great opportunity to network with colleagues and build new relationships that expand your influence and knowledge in the market place.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
-Winston S. Churchill
The St. Louis chapter of the Society for Information Management has a long standing tradition of involvement at the community level. Our focus in furthering education and career building in Information Technology is carried out through various efforts with members donating time and funds to related activities and events on a regular basis. Past outreach efforts include:
SIM St. Louis Scholarships Women in Leadership
Therapeutic Horsemanship BounceBack St. Louis
Operation Backpack Donors Choose.org
For insight into SIM St. Louis and our premier events, check out these upcoming or past events and websites:
+ SIM St. Louis: http://www.simstl.org
+ Gateway to Innovation: www.g2iconference.com
+ Charity Golf Tournament: http://bit.ly/182J42R
+ Leadership Workshop: http://bit.ly/1j426IN
Top 5 Reasons to join SIM St. Louis
Professional and IT Leadership Development
Opportunity to strengthen the St. Louis IT Community
Networking with IT Leaders and Decision-Makers through Exposure to Various Industries and Organizations
Giving back to the Local Community