Did You Know? Girls are equally as likely as boys to enjoy science class, but are 1/2 as likely to pursue a science career?...
We're raising money to support Girls Inc. programs that inspire girls to pursue careers in STEM -- that's Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
Please go here to register and/or donate: http://girlsincfundraiser-estw.eventbrite.com/
* Team Goal: To raise $3,800 to support Girls Inc. STEM programming
When: Join us: Thursday, May 3rd, 5:30-7:30PM
* Networking Happy Hour at The Speak Easy in Broad Ripple: Beer, Wine, and Light Snacks provided
* Tickets are $15 -- Donations in any amount are gladly accepted. Please feel free to bring a friend; we will take ticket payments at the door, too!
* Cool Raffle Prizes!
* ALL proceeds from this event will go directly to Girls Inc. of Greater Indianapolis
More about Girls Inc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJgas5vWNgU
With a gift to Girls Inc. of Greater Indianapolis, you can give girls the confidence to pursue these fields.
When donating, please consider this:
* $20.00 sends one girl to summer camp for one day
* $50.00 provides program supplies for one 6-week program
* $100.00 supplies teen magazines for Media Literacy program
* $200.00 sends a girl to one 2-week session of summer camp
* $500.00 serves snacks to all afterschool girl participants
Together, we can help inspire tomorrow's scientists, engineers, and technology developers.
We hope to see you on Thursday, May 3rd from 5:30 to 7:30 at The Speak Easy for a casual networking Happy Hour event, with beer, wine, and light snacks provided.
Please don't forget to register: http://girlsincfundraiser-estw.eventbrite.com/
Thanks from your hosts: Jenny Banner (Fusion Alliance & AddyMe), Leigh Marino (SmallBox Web), Lydia Whitehead (SmallBox Web), Terra Kash-Hamilton (One Click Ventures), and Julie Perry (BLASTmedia)