This panel of distinguished practitioners and academics focuses on All Things Mobile from an Enterprise Perspective.
From the perspective of the practitioner--senior IT execs who are responsible for deployment, management and governance--the panel will discuss lessons learned from the trenches in building and deploying Mobile apps in the Enterprise, Security, and Application Development. Discussion will include Smart Phone and Tablet device platform choices, device management, Governance, Security Management and Application Development. Panelists will provide an overview of the range of suppliers and complementors, including Enterprise Mobility Management, Carriers and Device Manufacturers.
When: Tuesday, May 3, 2011 from 5 – 8 pm
What: Networking, Cocktails, Dinner and Program
Where: The Stevens Institute in the Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C., DC 20004
Our Panel of Speakers
- ED GOLDMAN, Chief Technology Officer, Marriott International
- TOM KROTCHKO, Senior Director, Enterprise Architecture, Amtrak In his tenure at Amtrak, Mr. Krotchko has overseen the adoption and implementation of customer distribution technologies, ecommerce, SOA, and most recently has been working to establish an Enterprise and Solution architecture practice. With 25 years of experience with enterprise systems, he has published numerous articles, developed and taught courses, and has been a contributing editor of Jumpdisk magazine. ·
- DAVE WEAVER, Manager, GEICO Mobility Mr. Weaver established the GEICO Mobile group in 2010, which has rapidly expanded GEICO’s mobile presence. GEICO’s GloveBox app is now available for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and even Windows Phone, as well as their Mobile website. He has been a leader in GEICO’s technology evolution for eighteen years and introduced and led GEICO’s web services transition as Corporate Applications Architect in the early 2000s, and was responsible for architecture and implementation of GEICO’s new auto service website in the mid 2000s. ·
- MICHAEL zur MUEHLEN, Associate Professor of Information Systems, Stevens Institute of Technology School of Management Mr. zur Muehlen directs the Center for Business Process Innovation at Stevens Institute of Technology and is responsible for the graduate curriculum in Business Process Management and Service Innovation. ·
- JERRY LUFTMAN (Moderator), Executive Director & Distinguished Professor, Stevens Institute of Technology School of Management As a practitioner, consultant and academic, Dr. Luftman’s career includes strategic positions in Information Technology management and consulting, Information Systems, management consulting and education. Proficient in business-IT alignment, he has authored eighteen books and published research.
Cost: Members - $75; Non-Members - $85; Walk-In - $85/$95
Register Please register by April 20 (seating will be limited to 60 people for this popular program)