Members In Transition Support Group
The Members In Transition (MIT) group was developed to assist SIM members in need by providing a forum to share leads, opportunities and advice. For more information on how to sign up, please click here to visit the Members Only Section.
Features of the program include:
- Open to all members for interactive collaboration – Those in need, as well as those looking to help.
- Career Portal
- Job Board search aggregation
- Access to weekly live webinars
- Free job search resources
- Free resume review
- Library filled with audio, articles and past webinars
- On-line Collaboration: Coaching, sharing, communications and connections.
- Hundreds of members and growing
- Easy to participate – via an e-mail distribution list (Yahoo groups)
- Visit the Members Only MIT Page to join.
- NEW! Helping Hands Program
- SIM Members-In-Transition who are available for part time or contract work while they plan their next career move.
- To add yourself to the Helping Hands roster, log into your SIMnet.org account, update the "Helping Hands" text box in your profile, along with your LinkedIn URL if you wish. The report will be generated and posted in the Members Only MIT Page on a monthly basis.
- National Weekly Telecom: The world is flat – you never know who knows who.
- Tuesdays @ 12pm Eastern & Thursdays @ 8am Eastern
(Let us know if you would like to request additional times)
- Once signed up for the Yahoo group, you will receive weekly reminders with the dial-in number.
- Monthly Chapter Round Tables
- If not available at your Chapter, suggest starting one.
- It's easy and a great way to make new connections
- Executive Search Professionals Listing
- Visit the Members Only MIT Page to view a listing of search professionals within SIM and feel free to reach out to them!
- Discounts: Ask your local chapter what type of discounts are available to members in transition.